INNOVATIVE SME SERVICE OFFER
Sourcing, analysis and solution providing: an optimised collaboration to support your projects
Descartes Développement & Innovation provides businesses (start-ups, SMEs, mid-caps and big corporate groups) an integrated range of services. It mobilises all the driving forces of Cité Descartes and the Sustainable City Cluster (scientific and technical expertise, technological platforms, research laboratories, etc.) to deliver a range of tailor-made support services.
By adapting to the maturity level of these companies, our personalised support is a real growth lever for their activities.
Our aim is to participate in the creation and development of innovative projects in the Sustainable City domain.
Start your business
Be guided and supported by professionals while creating your company
- Support for starting up an innovative business with high technological added value, in the fields of Greentech Sustainable City, New Digital Service and Health & Society (Incubateur Descartes).
- Thematic workshops to strengthen your entrepreneurial skills.
Bring your new products or services to life with state-of-the-art resources
- Engineering collaboration with the public research community.
- Assistance in identifying innovation financing.
- SCI.TY, a programme to assist early-stage projects and to accelerate deeptech companies (featuring disruptive technologies from public labs) for the city of tomorrow and for a sustainable urban transition.
- Partnership with corporates to foster experimentation and open innovation.
- Prototyping and small-scale manufacturing (Fablab Descartes).
Develop your business
Grow your business through the commitment of an entire territory
- Establish contacts with Cité Descartes ecosystem.
- Professional networks, in France and internationally.
- Networking events.
- Specific support in three sectors: construction, eco-activities, digital services.
- Real estate offer, business parks for a location tailored to each stage of the entrepreneurial cycle and various business needs.
Boost your business
Strengthen your teams and/or your know-how within an employment area
- A pool of multidisciplinary skills to recruit (trainees, apprentices, new graduates, PhDs).
- A training offer to develop and improve your skills with life-long learning.