START & SET UP YOUR BUSINESS
Cité Descartes already has 600,000 sqm of office space and 545 companies. It houses the head offices of established users such as CASDEN-Banque Populaire, CELESTE, UGAP…
With the presence of technical centres, FCBA and CTSB, and its community of universities, grandes écoles and research laboratories, Cité Descartes offers an outstanding pool of skills for setting up and developing a business.
TO START YOUR BUSINESS CITé DESCARTES
- Entrepreneurs’ Hub (ex Welcome and Business Services Office) of Paris-Vallée de la Marne District. A generalist office, the BASE helps you to create and develop your business and network through personalised follow-up and collective support in the form of workshops. It offers support tailored to your needs: diagnosis, guidance and follow-up in line with the regional Entrepreneur#Leader scheme. It is also aimed at companies in the region, particularly those in the construction, digital and eco-activities sectors.
- Maison de l’Entreprise Innovante: welcomes and accompanies innovative companies on an integrated residential path. It concentrates targeted services as well as support structures for young companies on 3,000 sqm:
- Start-up project creation with Incubateur Descartes,
- Business development through the innovative business nursery,
- Sustainable setting in the company hotel,
- Assistance in setting up and establishing contact with territorial bodies-research ecosystem via Descartes Développement & Innovation,
- Prototyping assistance with Fablab Descartes.
- Innov77 network: it brings together the main innovation funders (INPI, Bpifrance, Ile-de-France Region, Wilco, Réseau Entreprendre). Workshops and meetings are frequently organised with them at the Maison de l’Entreprise Innovante.
- Junior Enterprises: accompany you in your projects’ realisation. Based on the model of a consulting firm, they allow students to carry out assignments for professionals in return for payment.
- Junior of ESIEE assists companies in all studies related to the fields of electronic and computer engineering.
- Junior EUP, from Ecole d’Urbanisme of Paris, puts its skills to work for the benefit of the city and the territory stakeholders.
- PEP of ENPC works in the field of civil and mechanical engineering.
- Préa’Lab of Ecole d’architecture ville & territoires Paris-Est, participates in studies related to architecture, urbanism, model making, graphic design, computer science, scenography, construction economics, engineering office, surveys, landscape, design, etc.
- Vertigeo of ENSG, is specialised in databases, web technologies, treatment processes and 2D/3D cartography.
TO SET UP YOUR BUSINESS IN cité Descartes
- Paris-Vallée de la Marne District premises search engine: personalised support offered to companies looking for premises and land, as well as to commercial property professionals.
- Seine-et-Marne Attractivité: created by the Department, one of its objectives is to encourage companies set up in Seine-et-Marne and to foster the development of local businesses. To do so, it offers support services including a website dedicated to a selection of professional properties.
- EpaMarne-EpaFrance: a leading developer in Eastern Paris, EpaMarne can answer any questions you may have about real estate in the area: Development and Promotion Department – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 62 45 85 – email
- Choose Paris Region: helps international companies with their expansion and reinvestment projects in the Paris Region, notably through real estate solutions – 11 rue de Cambrai, 75019 Paris – email.
- Estate Agency ERA Immoteam, 15 avenue Ampère, 77420 Champs-sur-Marne – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 61 04 61
Networks and clubs
- ACEM: Marne-la-Vallée Business Leaders’ association – Tel.: +33 (0)1 60 05 59 16
- Groupement d’employeurs 77: services for the provision of employees on a time-sharing basis according to companies’ needs – Tel.: +33 (0)1 74 60 51 30
- Club des entrepreneurs de Marne-la-Vallée: business creation and development services (co-working) – Tel.: +33 (0)1 60 37 29 33
- Atelier des Repreneurs de Seine-et-Marne: support services (administrative, methodological) for people taking over a business, run by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of 77 – Tel.: +33 (0)1 74 60 51 12
- Initiative Nord Seine-et-Marne: funding and support network – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 33 55 11
- Dirigeantes Actives 77: network for women leaders – Tel.: +33 (0)9 53 79 90 94
- Confédération des Petites et Moyennes Entreprises 77: confederation for managers of VSEs and SMEs – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 37 01 71
- MEDEF 77: syndicate for advice and support to company executives – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 87 85 10
- BNI Seine-et-Marne: business network – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 41 79 34
- Réseau Entreprendre Seine & Marne: association of business leaders (financing and support network) – Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 11 41 07