DDI is the information and promotion structure for the Cité Descartes Sustainable City Cluster and its partners (academic, institutional and business).
As such, we design and implement projects, events and services with local partners: Communauté d’agglomération Paris-Vallée de la Marne (CAPVM), Seine-et-Marne Attractivité (SMA), Etablissement Public d’Aménagement EpaMarne (EPA), Université Gustave Eiffel/Paris-Est Sup (UGE/PES), Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Seine-et-Marne (CCI77).
- Serve as an information portal on the Cluster’s offer with local stakeholders
- Develop and propose a range of services for innovative start-ups/VSEs/SMEs
- Source innovative companies in the field of Sustainable City and putting them in touch with the expertise and resources they need
- Provide technical assistance to help materialise innovative ideas and create prototypes for companies, researchers, students and the general public
- Offer training courses and workshops open to all to familiarise with digitally controlled machines and the software required to use them
- Contribute to the implementation of projects with people in difficulty in order to restore their confidence through the use of digital tools
- Develop and propose a range of services for innovative business creation project holders: sourcing, coaching, training, mentoring, loans of honour, assistance with fundraising
- Participate in operations to raise awareness about entrepreneurship
- Co-host animations at the Maison de l’Entreprise Innovante (business incubator and hotel)
“As a genuine tool for promoting Cité Descartes, Descartes Développement & Innovation creates bridges between economic, academic and institutional parties. By helping to promote exchanges and project development, DDI is positioning itself as a vector of attractiveness for the Sustainable City Cluster,”