DDI is the information and promotion structure for the Cité Descartes Sustainable City Cluster and its partners (academicia, institutions and businesses).
As such, we design and implement projects, events and services with local partners like: Communauté d’agglomération Paris-Vallée de la Marne (CAPVM), Seine-et-Marne Attractivité (SMA), Etablissement Public d’Aménagement EpaMarne (EPA), Université Gustave Eiffel/Paris-Est Sup (UGE/PES), Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Seine-et-Marne (CCI77).
- To serve as an information portal about the Cluster’s offering with local stakeholders
- Develop and propose a range of services for innovative start-ups/VSEs/SMEs
- Source innovative companies in the field of Sustainable City and put them in touch with the expertise and resources they need
- Provides technical assistance to help materialise innovative ideas and create prototypes for companies, researchers, students and the general public
- Offers training courses and workshops open to all, to familiarise stakeholders with digitally-controlled machines and the software required to use them
- Contributes to the implementation of projects with people in difficulty in order to boost their confidence through the use of digital tools
- Develops and proposes a range of services for innovative business creation project holders: sourcing, coaching, training, mentoring, loans of honour, assistance with fundraising
- Participates in operations to raise awareness about entrepreneurship and innovation
- Co-hosts relevant activities at the Maison de l’Entreprise Innovante (business incubator and hotel)
“As a genuine tool for promoting Cité Descartes, Descartes Développement & Innovation creates bridges between economic, academic and institutional parties. By helping to promote exchanges and project development, DDI is positioning itself as a vector of attractiveness for the Sustainable City Cluster,”