Get support to
develop your innovative start-up project!
Contact Incubateur Descartes to introduce your project! A business developer will call you back within 3 working days to better understand your needs and motivations.
- In order to be called back, first download the contact form and send it back completed via email.
- Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will be invited to fill in an application form and to send a draft business plan, which will mark the beginning of the appraisal process.
- This appraisal includes external expertise scientific and/or business & tech.
- You are then scheduled for the next selection committee. It meets as many times as necessary to decide on applications and includes a 10-minute project presentation by the candidate, a 20-minutes questions-and-answers session with the jury experts, followed by a closed debriefing session. This committee of experts is made up of economic development institutions, academics, financiers and entrepreneurs.
Incubateur Descartes 2020 CfP is closed!
Launched from 2 November to 7 December 2020, the call was reaching out to projects dealing with one of the three Incubateur Descartes themes of interest:
- Greentech, Cities of tomorrow,
- New digital services,
- Health & Society.
The 10th edition of Incubateur Descartes CfP will take place during the last quarter of 2021. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to submit your project via the open application procedure above.
This competition identifies and rewards start-ups/SMEs working in similar sectors and/or developing similar products and services, which are candidates to become a molecular startup.
A molecular startup is a company built as an aggregation of two or more companies/start-ups and of their products and services. Addressing the same market, they can co-develop new solutions to better answer their client needs.
If you are interested in external growth, in joining forces with a partner and expanding internationally without the need to open a branch, this opportunity is for you!
The 2020 edition was organised with partners in India and Africa.
The 2021 edition of The Aggregator is organised by Incubateur Descartes in partnership with Hatch Incubator from Sri Lanka.
- 07/04/2021: opening of The Aggregator 2021
- 15/05/2021, 23h59, CET: deadline for submitting applications
- 16/05/2021, 04h29, IST: deadline for submitting applications
- 01/06/2021: pre-selection by the jury
- 16/06/2021: announcement of the winners!
Since 2018, Incubateur Descartes is French national relay for the ClimateLaunchPad (CLP). CLP is an international competition run by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), Climate-KIC and supported by the European Commission.
Its objective? To help individuals or start-ups proposing solutions to fight climate change to take off!
Who can participate? All persons, or start-ups in their first year, resident or established in France. In addition, you must propose an innovation that has an impact on the environment (renewable energies, sustainable solution to transform the agri-food industry, new uses of urban mobility, etc.).
The CLP21 competition will open in the second quarter of 2021.