Get support to
develop your innovative start-up project!
Contact Incubateur Descartes to introduce your project! A business developer will call you back within 3 working days to better understand your needs and motivations.
- In order to be called back, first download the contact form and send it back completed via email.
- Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will be invited to fill in an application form and to send a draft business plan, which will mark the beginning of the appraisal process.
- This appraisal includes external expertise scientific and/or business & tech.
- You are then scheduled for the next sitting of the selection committee. It meets as many times as necessary to decide on applications and includes a 10-minute project presentation by the candidate, a 20-minutes question-and-answer session with jury experts, followed by a closed debriefing session. This committee of experts is made up of economic development institutions, academics, financiers and entrepreneurs.
The 11th edition of Incubateur Descartes annual competition is opened on 24 October 2022!
Incubateur Descartes launches its 11th annual competition from 24 October to 30 November 2022. The competition is opened to innovative project idea or start-up incorporated, dealing with one of the three areas of focus of Incubateur Descartes:
- Greentech Sustainable city,
- New digital service,
- Health & Society.
- 24/10/2022: opening of the Competition
- 30/11/2022: application deadline
- 07/12/2022: preselection
- 14/12/2022: selection committee
The 2022 ClimateLaunchpad competition is closed!
Since 2018, Incubateur Descartes is the sole French national relay for the ClimateLaunchpad (CLP). CLP is an international competition run by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), Climate-KIC and supported by the European Commission.
Its objective? To help individuals or start-ups with innovative climate change solutions take off!
Who can participate? All persons, start-ups, SMEs… in their first year, resident or established in France. In addition, you must submit an innovation that has a positive impact on the environment, in one of the following 6 themes: Adaptation & resilience, Circular economies, Urban solutions, Clean energy, Food systems, Sustainable mobility, Blue economy, The Next Best Thing.
Our corporate partners, sponsors of CLP22 : Crédit Mutuel, Orange, Société Générale, Suez, Veolia and Le Village by CA.
Schedule – France
- 15/04/2022: opening of the ClimateLaunchpad 2021 competition
- 31/05/2022: Application deadline
- 14 to 16/06/2022: Boot Camp
- 08/07/2022: National Final
- 27/10/2022: Semi-finals
- 03/11/2022: Global Grand Final
The 2021 edition of The Aggregator is now closed!
This competition identifies and rewards start-ups/SMEs working in similar sectors and/or developing similar products and services, which are candidates to become a molecular startup.
A molecular startup is a company built as an aggregation of two or more companies/start-ups and of their products and services. Addressing the same market, they can co-develop new solutions to better answer their client needs.
If you are interested in external growth, in joining forces with a partner and expanding internationally without the need to open a branch, this opportunity is for you!
The 2020 edition was organised with partners in India and Africa. The 2021 edition of The Aggregator organised by Incubateur Descartes was in partnership with Hatch Incubator from Sri Lanka.
Read our dedicated article on the announcement of the 2021 winners