Get support to develop
your innovative start-up project!
- Project analysis: science & tech, intellectual property, marketing, financials and team
- Co-definition of a bi-annual roadmap
- Daily answers to all your questions
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Free access to Fablab Descartes resources
- Training courses to strengthen your business skills
- Assistance in applying for public financing
- Preparation for private fund-raising
- Signposting to a talent pool of service providers and experts at negotiated rates
- Descartes Développement & Innovation’ SME service offer
- Office space at Maison de l’Entreprise Innovante
- Informal get togethers with other in-house entrepreneurs
- Soft landing at the international level with our partners
- Students-entrepreneurs are supported by PEPITE 3EF (only available in French), Incubateur Descartes may mentor some of them.
Entrepreneurial or scientific mentoring is a personal, voluntary and confidential support provided by an experienced entrepreneur, or researcher, to another entrepreneur.
Based on reciprocity, the mentoring relationship develops over the long term. It helps to facilitate personal and professional transitions as well as to contribute to self-realisation. Incubateur Descartes promotes this personal and professional development mode by organising the mentoring relationship and by framing ethical rules defined according to the objectives sought.
IGEU Fund – Eiffel/Incubateur Descartes
FRENCH TECH SEED Label (FTS)
- Online guide on aids for companies (French)
- French Public Investment Bank (Bpi)
- Bpi University (e-learning, French)
- Bpi Business plan (French)
- Bpi Deeptech Generation (French)
- National Institute of Intellectual Property
- Wilco, start-ups accelerator
- Réseau entreprendre (French)
- Choose Paris Region
- French association federating public research valorisation actors (CURIE network)