A digital manufacturing workshop
accessible to all!
MEMBERSHIP & RATES
Access to our training courses and workshops (in French) is for Fablab Descartes’ members only.
Becoming a member will allow you to:
- Sign up for training courses and workshops (subject to a fee),
- Book machines with or without assistance,
- Use equipment for free (computers, wood tools, soldering iron, Arduino kits, Raspberry Pi cards, Littlebits kit, Lego Mindstorm set, Dash&Dot Robots, “Doodler Start” 3D printing pens),
- Access the coworking space and WIFI,
- Use software installed on workstations, including Freecad, Inkscape, Cura, Sli3er, Markerbot Desktop, V-Carve, Solidworks, Trotec Job Control, etc.
- Be part of the makers community (project presentations, etc.).
Membership is requested on site at Fablab Descartes. If you benefit from a reduced rate, please bring supporting documents.
- General public
- Under 25
- CMI card holder
- SMEs, mid-tier firms
You can book machines or register for our training courses and workshops online: