Membership & prices
A digital manufacturing workshop
accessible to all!
MEMBERSHIP & RATES
Access to our training courses and workshops (in French) is for Fablab Descartes’ members only.
Becoming a member will allow you to:
- Sign up for training courses and workshops (subject to a fee),
- Book machines with or without assistance,
- Use equipment for free (computers, wood tools, soldering iron, Arduino kits, Raspberry Pi cards, Littlebits kit, Lego Mindstorm set, Dash&Dot Robots, “Doodler Start” 3D printing pens),
- Access the coworking space and WIFI,
- Use software installed on workstations, including Freecad, Inkscape, Cura, Sli3er, Markerbot Desktop, V-Carve, Solidworks, Trotec Job Control, etc.
- Be part of the makers community (project presentations, etc.).
Membership is requested on site at Fablab Descartes. If you benefit from a reduced rate, please bring supporting documents.
- General public
- Under 25
- CMI card holder
- SMEs, mid-tier firms
Download Fablab Descartes’ detailed price list as well as the general terms and conditions of sales (in French).
Download Fablab Descartes’ membership charter and internal rules (in French).
You can book machines or register for our training courses and workshops online:
If you have any questions or would like to receive a quote, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone +33(0)1 60 05 27 69.